I facilitate community and creative experiences. I create a space for women to connect, share and empower each other.
What does that mean? Am I a Life Coach? Not Exactly. Mental Health Expert? Nope. A Trauma Expert?
Negative — but I can connect you with one! I am a facilitator of conversations. I mentor and connect
women through life’s toughest professional and personal challenges. I create a space for you to learn
I am driven by the need to serve, creating a platform for women to share knowledge and experiences in order to help other women and make a difference in the community.
Ask yourself the following questions... Do you ever feel stuck? What is truly tugging at your heart strings?
Are you afraid of sharing and feeling vulnerable? I can help you navigate these challenges. Whether it’s one-on-one or with a small group of women — we can get through this together.
Most recently, my rescue cat Loki and I were seen on Good Morning America, I am the 2020 Young Athena Leadership Award winner, and also the 2020 Engager of the Year for eWomen Network Central Jersey.
- Authentic Communicator
- Public Speaker
- Event Coordinator
- Mentor and Coach
- Idea Generator
- Business Consultant
- Holistic Innovative Thinker
- Passionate Leader
- Creative Collaborator
- Trusted Support System
- Light to Earth Sanctuary
- Animal Birth Control Inc.
- Willow Rescue Foundation
- Pet Adoption Network
Current and Past Accomplishments:
- Global Member of FemCity
- PLATINUM Member of eWomenNetwork
- Member of the Association of Women Inventors
- Member of the Monmouth Regional Chamber
- Member of ETTWomen
- Board of Directors for The Vier App
- Columnist for Marketing, Media, and
- Fundraising Chair at Light to Earth Sanctuary
- Committee Member for ATHENA
- Mentor at the We Teach Science Foundation
- Vice President of Ideal Beach Community Association